Redmine Glossary Plugin
This is a plugin for Redmine to create a glossary that is a list of terms in a project.
This is a remake version of the original glossary plugin. The main goal of remaking is to fit for the recent redmine version to be maintainable.
- Management of technical terms in a system analysis phase
- Interlinear translation table
- Translate table from term to data type (class name)
- Management of naming examples in a coding
The branches are as follows:
- master for the recent Redmine version
- develop under developping for the next release
- support/2.x original glossary plugin ported for Redmine 2.x
- support/3.x original glossary plugin ported for Redmine 3.x
- support/4.0or1/based_original original glossary plugin ported for Redmine 4.0 or 4.1
Installation and Setup
- Copy the plugin directory into the Redmine's plugin directory. Note that the name of plugin's directory should be "redmine_glossary".
- Migrate plugin task.
- Restart the redmine.
- Set permission of glossary plugin in "Administration > Roles and permissions"
- rails redmine:plugins:migrate NAME=redmine_glossary VERSION=0